In many professional environments, people work collaboratively in teams. Information technology and applications facilitate this by enabling people to easily share, access, edit, and save information. Microsoft SharePoint is a platform specifically designed to facilitate communication and collaboration, enabling people to use familiar applications and web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location. In this course, you will use SharePoint to access, store, share, and collaborate with information and documents.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic end-user skills with a current version of Microsoft Windows. You can obtain these skills by taking the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft Windows 10 (Second Edition)
- Microsoft 365 Office for the Web (with Teams)
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office users who are transitioning to a SharePoint environment, and who need to access information from and collaborate with team members within Microsoft SharePoint.
- Navigating SharePoint Sites
- Using Lists to Track Information
- Using Document Libraries to Share and Organize Documents
- Finding, Sharing, and Archiving Content
- Authoring Documents as a Team
- Automating Business Processes