Within this two-day course, you will receive a wealth of information on MS VBA for Excel. This includes an understanding of the development environment, procedures and functions, best practices, and error-handling procedures.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for those eager to learn more about MS VBA for Excel.
- Getting Started
- Working with Procedures and Functions
- Understanding Objects
- Using Expressions, Variables, and Intrinsic Functions
- Controlling Program Execution
- Working with Forms and Controls
- Working with the PivotTable Object
- Debugging Code
- Handling Errors