This course provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to design a security framework for small, medium, and enterprise networks by using Microsoft Windows 2000 technologies.
Students should have a working knowledge of Windows 2000 directory services.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course will help the student prepare for the following Microsoft Certified Professional exam: Exam 70-220, Designing security for a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network.
- Assessing Security Risks
- Introducing Windows 2000 Security
- Planning Administrative Access
- Planning User Accounts
- Securing Windows 2000-Based Computers
- Securing File and Print Resources
- Securing Communication Channels
- Providing Secure Access to Non-Microsoft Clients
- Providing Secure Access to Remote Users
- Providing Secure Network Access to Internet Users
- Providing Secure Internet Access to Network Users
- Extending the Network to Partner Organizations
- Designing a Public Key Infrastructure
- Developing a Security Plan