This course covers the capabilities and benefits of freeform SQL reports created in MicroStrategy Desktop. Students learn how to configure a Freeform SQL database instance, create reports within the Freeform SQL editor, use prompts in these reports, compose advanced queries, access data from non-relational data sources, and implement security features within Freeform SQL reports. Students perform hands-on exercises to create Freeform SQL reports against various data sources.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for those wanting to learn the capabilities and benefits of freeform SQL reports created in MicroStrategy Desktop.
- Introduction to Freeform SQL reporting
- Creating Freeform SQL reports
- Prompts in Freeform SQL reports
- Advanced topics for Freeform SQL reports
- Security for Freeform SQL Reports