Loading Course Schedule...
This 5 day ILT course teaches IT Professionals to design and deploy Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
Before attending this course, students must have:At least 2 years of experience administering, deploying, managing, monitoring, upgrading, migrating, and designing SharePoint serversAt least one year's experience of mapping business requirements to logical and physical technical designWorking knowledge of network design, including network securityCompleted course 10174A: TS ITPro: Configuring and Managing Microsoft SharePoint 2010, or have equivalent knowledge and experience
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for IT Professionals who use Microsoft SharePoint 2010 in a team-based, medium-sized to large environment. While they may have implemented a SharePoint deployment, they have limited experience in designing a SharePoint infrastructure. They likely work as a senior administrator who acts as a technical lead over a team of administrators. Members of this audience should have at least 6 months experience with SharePoint 2010 (including pre-released versions of the product).
- Designing a Logical Architecture
- Planning a Service Application Architecture
- Planning for Performance and Capacity
- Designing a Physical Architecture
- Designing a Security Plan
- Planning Authentication
- Planning Managed Metadata
- Planning Social Computing
- Designing an Enterprise Search Strategy
- Planning Enterprise Content Management
- Planning a SharePoint 2010 Implementation of a Business Intelligence Strategy
- Developing a Plan for Governance
- Designing a Maintenance and Monitoring Plan
- Planning Business Continuity
- Planning for Upgrade to SharePoint 2010
- Planning for SharePoint Online