This course is intended for SharePoint Development professionals who are responsible for leading projects, designing solutions, and identifying problems. In this course, students learn the skills and best practices that are required to help organizations design and develop effective SharePoint applications.
This course requires students to meet the following prerequisites:-Understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including the versioning of software and the management of configuration and content in a software system-Basic knowledge of Web application architecture-Experience in developing in a team environment-Working knowledge of ASP.NET and Visual Studio-Experience in SharePoint infrastructure including servers and services-Experience in SharePoint development including the APIs and XML schemas necessary to create web parts, perform data access, and provision fields, lists, content types, etc.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for developers and development leads that will be responsible for designing custom code solutions that are deployed to SharePoint 2010 servers. To be successful in this course, the student will have at least two years of SharePoint development experience and should have experience with ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2010.
- Advanced ASP.NET Concepts for SharePoint
- Designing for User Experience
- Designing for Data
- Designing Data Capture and Integration
- Designing Artefacts
- Designing Processing Solutions
- Designing Packaging
- Designing a Development Strategy
- Developing Versioning and Deployment
- Designing Information Architecture and Navigation
- Designing Branding and Customization
- Designing Security
- Designing for Page and Data Access Performance
- Designing Testing Strategy