This three-day instructor-led course provides students moving from earlier releases of SQL Server with an introduction to the new features in SQL Server 2016.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:Experience of building and managing database, data warehouse, and business intelligence (BI) solutions with SQL Server 2014.Familiarity with the Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system and networking.Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
3 Day/Lecture & Lab
The primary audience for this course are existing database professionals with experience of SQL Server 2014 who want to update their skills to SQL Server 2016. Additionally this course is for existing SQL Server 2014 MCSAs who want to prepare for the Upgrade exam for SQL Server 2016 certification.
- Introduction to SQL Server 2016
- What's New in SQL Server Performance
- What's New in SQL Server Security?
- What's New in SQL Server Availability and Scalability?
- What's New in SQL Server Reporting and BI
- What's New in SQL Server Data Access?
- New and Enhanced Features in SQL Server OLAP
- What's New for SQL Server in the Cloud?