This five-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization. The course discusses how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create and manage reports and implement self-service BI solutions.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have technical knowledge equivalent to the 20761A/B: Querying Data with Transact-SQL course.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
The primary audience for this course is database professionals who need to fulfill a BI developer role to create reports. Primary responsibilities will include implementing reports and mobile reports. The secondary audience for this course is power information workers.
- Introduction to Reporting Services
- Reporting Services Data Sources
- Creating Paginated Reports
- Working with Reporting Services Data
- Visualizing Data with Report Services
- Summarizing Report Data
- Sharing Reporting Services Reports
- Administering Reporting Services
- Developing Mobile Reports
- Introduction to Mobile Reports
- Extending and Integrating Reporting Services