Loading Course Schedule...
This course targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and its users.
Prior to taking this course, students should have:A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2.A minimum of one year of experience working with AD DS.A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.Experience working with Windows PowerShell.Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or later, Lync Server 2013 or Skype for Business Server 2015, and SharePoint Server 2013 or later is beneficial but not required.
5 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, configuring, and managing an Office 365 environment. Students who attend this course are expected to have a fairly broad understanding of several on-premises technologies such as Domain Name System (DNS) and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). In addition, they should have a general understanding of Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Lync Server or Skype for Business Server, and Microsoft SharePoint Server. This course also is intended as preparation material for IT professionals who are looking to take the exams 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements and 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services, to obtain the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Office 365 certification.
- Planning and Provisioning Microsoft Office 365
- Managing Microsoft Office 365 Users and Groups
- Configuring Client Connectivity to Microsoft Office 365
- Planning and Configuring Directory Synchronization
- Planning and Deploying Office 2016 Proplus
- Planning and Managing Exchange Online Recipients and Permissions
- Planning and Configuring Exchange Online Services
- Planning and Deploying Skype for Business Online and Microsoft Teams
- Planning and Configuring Sharepoint Online
- Planning and Configuring an Office 365 Collaboration Solution
- Planning and Configuring Security and Compliance in Office 365
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365
- Planning and Configuring Identity Federation