Loading Course Schedule...
This is a custom course for providing technical skills for querying Microsoft SQL Server.
Before taking this course, students should have working knowledge of relational databases and basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for Database Administrators, Database Developers, and Business Intelligence professionals.
Understanding Predicate Logic
- Understanding the Logical Order of Operations in SELECT statements
- Eliminate Duplicates Using Distinct Lab
- Filter data with OFFSET and FETCH Lab
- Writing Queries with Built-In Functions
- Using Conversion Functions
- Using Logical Functions
- Using Functions to Work with NULL
- Filtering Groups with HAVING
- Use the HAVING Clause to Filter Out Groups Based on a Search Condition Lab
- Writing Self-Contained Subqueries
- Writing Correlated Subqueries
- Using the EXISTS Predicate with Subqueries
- Using Views
- Using Inline Table-Valued Functions
- Using Derived Tables
- Using Common Table Expressions
- Factors in Query Performance