Loading Course Schedule...
This course is intended for students who have experience building web applications. Students should also have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform and a basic understanding of the services offered in Azure. This course offers students the opportunity to take an existing web application and expand its functionality as part of moving it to Azure. The course does not require any existing experience with the ASP.NET platform but does require experience with C#. This course focuses on the development considerations and decisions necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud. This course also prepares the students for the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam.
Before attending this course, students must have the following technical knowledge:
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform.
- Configure and deploy web applications.
- Create Azure Web Apps.
- Create and configure Virtual Machines.
- Create a Virtual Network.
- Create a Storage account.
- Manage blobs and containers in a Storage account.
- Create, configure and connect to an Azure SQL Database instance.
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
The candidates targeted by this training have basic experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with the development tools, techniques, and approaches used to build application solutions using C#.
- Overview of the Microsoft Azure Platform
- Building Application Infrastructure in Azure
- Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform
- Storing SQL Data in Azure
- Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency
- Storing Unstructured Data in Azure
- Storing and Consuming Files from Azure Storage
- Designing a Communication Strategy by Using Queues and Service Bus
- Automating Integration with Azure Resources
- DevOps in Azure
- Securing Azure Web Applications