The focus of this three-day instructor-led course is on creating managed enterprise BI solutions. It describes how to implement both multidimensional and tabular data models and how to create cubes, dimensions, measures, and measure groups. This course helps you prepare for the Exam 70-768.
Before attending this course, students must have experience of querying data using Transact-SQL.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The primary audience for this course is database professionals who need to fulfil BI Developer role to create enterprise BI solutions. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Implementing multidimensional databases by using SQL Server Analysis Services
- Creating tabular semantic data models for analysis by using SQL Server Analysis Services
- Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modeling
- Creating Multidimensional Databases
- Working with Cubes and Dimensions
- Working with Measures and Measure Groups
- Introduction to MDX
- Customizing Cube Functionality
- Implementing a Tabular Data Model by Using Analysis Services
- Introduction to Data Analysis Expression (DAX)
- Performing Predictive Analysis with Data Mining