This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to analyze data with Power BI.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
- Some exposure to basic programming concepts (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The primary audience for this course is BI professionals who need to analyze data utilizing Power BI. The secondary audiences for this course are technically proficient business users.
- Introduction to Self-Service BI Solutions
- Introducing Power BI
- Power BI Data
- Shaping and Combining Data
- Modeling Data
- Interactive Data Visualizations
- Direct Connectivity
- The Developer API
- Power BI Mobile