Loading Course Schedule...
This five-day Training 2-Pack helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exams 98-366 and 98-367, and build an understanding of these topics: Network Infrastructures, Network Hardware, Protocols and Services, Security Layers, Operating System Security, Network Security, Security Software. These courses leverage the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Courses (MOAC) for these exams.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft's newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
- Understanding Local Area Networking
- Defining Networks with the OSI Model
- Understanding Wired and Wireless Networks
- Understanding Internet Protocol
- Implementing TCP/IP in the Command Line
- Working with Networking Services
- Understanding Wide Area Networks
- Defining Network Infrastructures and Network Security
- Understanding Security Layers
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting
- Understanding Security Policie
- Understanding Network Security
- Protecting the Server and Client