Loading Course Schedule...
This 400-level, instructor-led course provides students with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to design a complex data center architecture using Microsoft virtualization and management technologies, including Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 with Hyper-V and the System Center Suite.
Before attending this course, students must have experience in Windows Server and Hyper-V experience, have attended Course 50273 or taken the labcast for Course 50273 and VMware deployment and administration experience.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for IT architects with extensive VMware experience who have the responsibility for designing and deploying virtualization data centers based on Microsoft technology with potential VMware integration.
- Course Orientation
- Microsoft Hyper-V and System Center Comparison to vSphere and vCenter
- Managing and Protecting Storage in Hyper-V
- Managing the Virtualized Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft Server Consolidation
- Automating Processes for Virtualization Management
- Building the Foundation for a Private Cloud
- Preparing for Exam 70-659 TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization