Loading Course Schedule...
This new Jump Start courseware comes from the early readiness content that was used for Live delivery directly from Microsoft. This 3-day course was taught to over 1400 students and received an NSAT of 164 from the post-event survey similar to the MTM format used for MOC courses. This is a demo-based course and does not include labs."Microsoft Office 365 for IT Professionals" is specially tailored for technologists looking for real-world proof of how cloud-based Office 365 enables organizations to solve more problems from more places. Microsoft Office 365 brings together cloud versions of our most trusted email communication and collaboration software -- Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online -- with the Office Professional Plus desktop suite.
Before attending this course, students must have: Knowledge and proficiency with the following Microsoft technologies: Active Directory Domain Services and Federation Services (ADFS) 2.0; DNS; PowerShell Microsoft Exchange 2010/2007/20032000 ; SharePoint Server 2010/2007 Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 Or Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Microsoft Office 2010/2007; Microsoft Internet Explorer (and other browsers); Windows Update/Microsoft Update; Windows Phone and mobilityKnowledge of network topology: Active Directory sites, trusts, and topology Wide area connectivity: on-premise networks/equipment / Internet bandwidth and latency Firewall technologiesAdditional areas of knowledge: SSL Certificates; Email encryption; Archival systems Lotus Notes Domino, Novell GroupWise, POP/IMAP/SMTP based systems Project Management
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for experienced IT Professionals, IT Decision Makers, Network Administrators, Microsoft customers and partners who need to determine how to best leverage the cloud.
- Office 365 Overview
- Deploying Clients for Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration and Automation
- Using Windows PowerShell
- Microsoft Office 365 Identity and Access Solutions
- Microsoft Office 365 Directory Synchronization
- Using Directory Sync
- Microsoft Exchange Online Administration
- Microsoft Staged Exchange Online Migration
- Hybrid Deployment w/ Exchange Server
- Exchange Online Archiving and Compliance
- Lync Online Overview and Configuration
- SharePoint Online Overview
- SharePoint Online Administration
- SharePoint Online Extensibility and Customization
- Office 365 Deployment Overview