Loading Course Schedule...
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to implement Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 successfully in their organization
Students should have experience in implementing, managing, and supporting a Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 environment, basic knowledge of Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 interoperability, at least 2 years of experience implementing, managing, and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2003, at least 2 years of experience implementing, managing, and supporting Internet Information Services (IIS) and working knowledge of networking. For example TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS).
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The audience for this course is Business Application Administrators (BAAs), Web Administrators and Server Administrators who are engaged in the planning, design, and selection of line-of-business (LOB) applications (including Office SharePoint Server) in conjunction with internal business customers. Their primary responsibility is the deployment, customization, management, and support of LOB applications. They routinely monitor application status and troubleshoot application problems.
- Overview of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Planning and Designing for Microsoft Offices SharePoint Server 2007
- Deploying Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Administering Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Implementing Portal Solutions
- Implementing content Management Solutions
- Implementing Business Intelligence Solutions
- Implementing Search and Indexing
- Maintaining and Optimizing Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007