This three-day course provides students with the knowledge necessary to design, deploy, and maintain Microsoft's System Center 2012 Orchestrator. In this course, students are introduced to the various System Center products, and then learn how Orchestrator 2012 is architected and deployed within the Systems Center suite. In addition, this course includes automation of processes designed to address various scenarios, which may be encountered in the business computing environment. Upon course completion, students will have the skills necessary to manage Orchestrator 2012 for maximum business benefit. This course incorporates hands-on learning opportunities, so students can practice applying business solutions to real-world scenarios.
Before attending this course, students must have technical knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Experience with PowerShell, SQL Server, Excel PivotTables and Opalis Integration Server helpful Knowledge of the product(s) and function(s) that they plan to automate with Orchestrator 2012
- Familiarity with administration of other System Center 2012 products helpful
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for IT professionals who already have prerequisite technical knowledge of the systems they want to manage with Orchestrator 2012.. This course is also for IT professionals who need to understand the critical components of the systems that might require automation.
- Introduction to the System Center 2012 Orchestrator
- Design and Deployment Considerations for Orchestrator 2012
- Runbook Configuration Basics
- Advanced Runbooks and Complex Activities
- PowerPivot Reporting
- Administration, Management and Extensibility
- System Center 2012 Integration (optional)