In this one-day course, students will continue their learning on report writing with Microsoft SQL Server Report Builder and SSRS. The focus of this course is enhancing custom report visualizations and the use of Visual Basic programming in SSRS reporting. Supporting Visual Basic programming in reports is a normal requirement in today’s reporting landscape and this course presents the information you'll need using group discussions, worksheets, practices, demonstrations, and lab activities. Report Builder is available for all supported versions of Microsoft SQL Server.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Familiarity with Windows.
- Creating and navigating folders.
- Opening programs.
- Manipulating windows.
- Copying, pasting, and formatting text.
- Saving files.
- Course 55128: Writing Reports with Report Builder and SSRS Level 2
- Microsoft Office Access 2013: Level 1 or have equivalent experience with basic database concepts.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
The primary audience for this course is persons experienced with Report Builder and SSRS. The secondary audience for this course is experienced Report Designer (SSRS) report authors. Course participants may be business analysts, programmer analysts, data analysts, database administrators, or IT professionals.
- Creating Enhanced Visualizations
- Visual Basic
- Using Visual Basic in SSRS Reporting