This course provides students with an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 by building a foundation for all subsequent courses and learning. The main Apps of Dynamics 365 are introduced including Sales, Service and Marketing. Students will learn important end user skills including how to proficiently work in Dynamics 365 to find information quickly and easily using the out of the box tools like Advanced Find, the Report Wizard, Charts and Dashboards through the Browser and Outlook interfaces.
Before attending this course, students must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. However, this course assumes no prior knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course has been designed to apply to end users of Microsoft Dynamics 365, including: Sales Representatives :: Customer Service Representatives
- Marketing Personnel
- Project Managers
- General End Users who are looking to improve skill in Dynamics 365
- It is recommended that attendees of this course have an existing working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook. However, this course assumes no prior knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Records, Activities and Personal Options
- Performing Work in Dynamics 365
- Dynamics 365 for Outlook
- Searching in Dynamics 365
- eports, Charts and Dashboards