Loading Course Schedule...
This course is intended for students who want to learn how to write Python code that logically solves a given problem. Candidates will learn how to write, debug, maintain and document Python code. The material will prepare students for the Microsoft certification exam 98-381
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience performing command-line operations on Windows, Linux or Mac computers
- Six months experience writing code in any programming language (Recommended
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for new and experienced programmers that want to learn how to write and troubleshoot Python code. This is the Microsoft recommended course for preparing for the 98-381 test. Previous programming experience is not required but recommended.
- Perform Operations Using Data Types and Operators
- Control Flow with Decisions and Loops
- Perform Input and Output Operations
- Document and Structure Code
- Perform Troubleshooting and Error Handling
- Perform Operations Using Modules and Tools