The course is designed to help Power Users and end users make the most of the Office 365 apps. Teaching you how to collaborate across the business and understand when to use what and maximize your business adoption of Office 365.
No previous experience of Office 365 is required.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The intended audience for this course are Power Users and Super users who will need to support the user base, advise on functionality and when to use what tool for the right collaboration need.
- An Introduction to Office 365
- Managing Content with OneDrive
- Working with Office Apps
- Collaborate with SharePoint Online
- Working together with Groups
- Collaborate with Teams
- Working with Video using Stream
- Engage Collogues with Delve, Sway and Yammer
- Working with data using Power BI, PowerApps, Flow and Forms