In this Introduction to Microsoft Project 2019: Getting Started class, students will spend time getting comfortable with the Project 2019 or Project 365 user interface, including project views and the ribbon. They will also learn to enter, organize, and link tasks, work with resources, create basic reports, and create projects independently. The course allows time to practice fundamental basic skills essential for efficient use of this program
- Familiarity with using a personal computer, mouse, and keyboard.
- Experience in the Windows environment.
- Ability to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for new users of Microsoft Project.
- Components of a Project
- Getting Around in Microsoft Project
- Working with Tasks
- Creating and Working with Resources
- Managing a Project