Office 365 is part of Microsoft 365. You can license Office 365 alone or as part of a Microsoft 365 subscription. Microsoft 365 includes additional Security and compliance features as well as Windows licenses on top of Office 365. Whilst this course focuses on the features in the Office 365 component, it is also applicable to organizations deploying and administering Microsoft 365. This five-day course describes how to set up, configure and manage an Office 365 tenant including identities, and the core services of Microsoft 365. In this five-day course, you will learn how to plan the configuration of an Office 365 tenant including integration with existing user identities; plan, configure and manage core services; and report on key metrics. Although this course and the associated labs are written for Office 365 with Windows 11, the skills taught will also be backwards compatible with Windows 10. This course is based on the features available in the Office 365 E3 license as these are the core features in Office 365 and Microsoft 365 plans.
There are no prerequisites required for this course.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for IT professionals who are responsible for planning, configuring, and managing an Office 365 environment. Students who attend this course are expected to have a fairly broad understanding of several on-premises technologies such as Domain Name System (DNS) and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). In addition, they should have a general understanding of Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Planning and Provisioning Office 365
- Managing Users and Groups in Office 365
- Deploying and Configuring Tools and Applications for Office 365
- Planning and Managing Exchange Online
- Planning and Managing SharePoint Online
- Planning and Managing Microsoft Teams
- Planning and Managing Other Office 365 Services
- Security and Compliance in Office 365
- Reporting, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting Office 365