Loading Course Schedule...
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to implement and administer Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Team Foundation Server. The course focuses on installation and configuration details, team projects, work items, version control, Team Build, and reporting.
The target audience is expected to meet the following prerequisites:-VS 2008 Team System 200 level knowledge and skills.-Familiarity with VSTS SKUs and basic features -Experience using Virtual PC software, Visual Studio IDE, Windows SharePoint Services 2.0, and SQL Reporting Services.-Proficiency using Microsoft Windows operating system.-Experience with previous versions of Microsoft Visual Studio.-Some experience with a .NET language (VB.NET/C#).-Experience working in a software development team.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for experts who install, configure, and manage Microsoft Team Foundation Servers and Team System projects. The intended audience for the course work either as a team leader or server administrator in an enterprise development organization.
- Installing and Configuring Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Administering Team Foundation Server Instances and Team Projects
- Administering and Customizing Process Templates
- Administering Team Foundation Server Version Control
- Administering Team Foundation Build
- Managing Team Project and Reporting