Loading Course Schedule...
This course teaches students how to implement an Integration Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to develop, deploy, and manage Integration Services packages.
Before attending this course, students must have:-Exposure to enterprise data import and export scenarios.-Experience navigating the Microsoft Windows Server environment.-Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including:-SQL Server Agent.-SQL Server query language (SELECT, UPDATE, INSERT, and DELETE).-SQL Server System tables.-SQL Server accounts (users and permissions).
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals and developers who need to implement data transfer or extract, transform, and load (ETL) solutions by using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services.
- Introduction to SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
- Developing Integration Services Solutions
- Implementing Control Flow
- Implementing Data Flow
- Implementing Logging
- Debugging and Error Handling
- Implementing Checkpoints and Transactions
- Configuring and Deploying Packages
- Managing and Securing Packages