This course explores some of the basic financial functionality available in Microsoft Dynamics AX. Students will be introduced to set up processes in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and the Bank module, as well as how to enter transactions in each.
Before attending this course, students must have:Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX.Grasp of basic accounting knowledge and terms.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for partners, customers and other end users of the financial modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- General Ledger Setup
- Chart of Accounts Setup
- Journal Setup
- General Ledger Daily Procedures
- Sales Tax Setup
- Financial Features
- Cash and Bank Management Setup
- Cash and Bank Management Daily Procedures
- Accounts Payable Setup
- Accounts Payable Daily Procedures
- Accounts Receivable Setup
- Accounts Receivable Daily Procedures