Learn about Microsoft 365 Identity Management, including how to manage user security groups and licenses for cloud identities, and how to plan and implement identity synchronization, federated identities, applications, and external access This class is part of the following 5-day comprehensive class: MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services. https://www.protechtraining.com/ms-100-microsoft-365-identity-and-services-pt21909
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 work load administrator certification paths
- Manage User Security Groups and Licenses for Cloud Identities
- Plan and Implement Identity Synchronization
- Planning and Implementing Federated Identities
- Implementing Applications and External Access