In this 1-day course for internal policies and external requirements for data retention and investigation may be necessary for your organization. In this course you will learn about archiving and retention in Microsoft 365 as well as data governance and how to conduct content searches and investigations. Specifically, this course covers data retention policies and tags, in-place records management for SharePoint, email retention, and how to conduct content searches that support eDiscovery investigations. The course also helps your organization prepare for Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This class is part of the following 4-day comprehensive class: MOC 28500 Microsoft 365 Security Administrator https://www.protechtraining.com/ms-500-microsoft-365-security-administrator-pt21922.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Working knowledge of managing mobile devices
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
- Archiving and Retention
- Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Managing Search and Investigations