The microservices architectural style promotes the development of complex applications as a suite of small services based on business capabilities. This course will help you identify the appropriate service boundaries within your business.
Basic computer skills, internet access, basic analytic or programming skills
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is for Net Core developers who want to learn and understand the microservice architecture and implement it in their Net Core applications.
- An Introduction to Microservices
- Implementing Microservices
- Integration Techniques and Microservices
- Testing Microservices
- Deploying Microservices
- Securing Microservices
- Monitoring Microservices
- Scaling Microservices
- Introduction to Reactive Microservices
- Creating a Complete Microservice Solution