Loading Course Schedule...
Centralize your ability to deploy, automate, protect and monitor all your storage with NetAp OnComman unified manager software. With its unique capability of monitoring and managing both physical and virtual storage infrastructures, it offers effective, cost-efficient management of your shared storage infrastructure. It enables you to optimize utilization, meet SLAs, minimize risk, and boost the performance of your storage infrastructure. This course provides an overview of the features of OnCommand management software. In this course you learn to administer your storage infrastructure by using OnCommand management software.
Before taking this course, students should have taken the Data ONTAP 7-Mode Administration (D7ADM) course.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for NetApp employees, partners and customers.
Introduction to NetApp OnCommand Management Software
- Installing and Configuring OnCommand Unified Manager
- Monitoring Storage SystemsMonitor storage objects
- Describing Provisioning and Protection Capabilities
- Protecting and Restoring Virtual Objects
- Recovering DataUse the protection capability to restore data
- Working with Provisioning and Protection Capabilities
- Creating and Managing vFiler Units
- Managing Storage Systems
- Working with Performance Advisor