By the end of the day you’ll have a deeper understanding of the main networking infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform and how you can use these solutions to achieve business objectives.
To get the most out of this course you should have complete the Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or have equivalent experience. You will need a clear understanding of the 7-layer OSI model and of IPv4 addressing, as well as prior experience with managing IPv4 routes.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
- Network Engineers and Network Admins who are either using Google Cloud Platform or planning to do so
- Individuals want to be exposed to software-defined networking solutions in the cloud
- Google Cloud VPC Networking Fundamentals
- Controlling Access to VPC Networks
- Sharing Networks across Projects
- Load Balancing
- Hybrid Connectivity
- Networking Pricing and Billing
- Network Design and Deployment
- Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting