This course covers the fundamentals of container security and how to utilize SUSE NeuVector to monitor and secure the containerized applications and related services in multi-cluster environments.
Proper Linux command line skills. Understanding and working with Kubernetes are essential. Basic knowledge of OSI model helps understanding how SUSE NeuVector can be used for container protection.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for container security professionals as well as system operators and administrators who will be working with SUSE NeuVector and containerized security.
- Course Overview
- Introduction to Container Security with SUSE NeuVector
- SUSE NeuVector Management Console User Interface
- SUSE NeuVector Management Console Basic Configuration
- SUSE NeuVector 3rd Party Integration
- Supply Chain Security with SUSE NeuVector
- Runtime Security with SUSE NeuVector
- SUSE NeuVector Security Reports
- SUSE NeuVector API and Command Line Management