Next Level Java 9 Programming is a four-day, hands-on fast-track course geared for experienced developers who have prior working knowledge of basic Java 8 or Java 9 who want to take advantage of the newest features of Java 9 that can help them improve performance and functionality of their Java 9 applications. Students will explore and learn how to leverage Modules, scale applications into multi-core environments, improve performance, and become a more effective Java 9 developer.
Students should have practical skills equivalent to or should have received training in the following topic(s) as a prerequisite:
- Introduction to Java 9 Programming for OO Experienced Developers
- Java 9 Programming Basics for Developers new to OO
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This in an intermediate level Java development course geared for students experienced with Java 8 or later programming essentials who wish to quickly get up and running with advanced Java skills. This course does not cover Java programming fundamentals.
- Java 9 Updates
- The Java Module system (Jigsaw)
- More Java 9
- Multithreading and Concurrency
- Reflection and References
- Effective Java
- Writing High-Performance Applications