In this course, you learn how to implement and manage Novell's Teaming 2.0.
Having some experience with Linux servers providing basic services such as Web servers, email servers, and Tomcat portlet containers is extremely helpful in understanding the set-up and administration of NovellTeaming.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is for network administrators implementing Novell Teaming in their environment and needing to do installation, set up, daily administration tasks and basic application development tasks to utilize the Workflow functionality in Teaming 2.0.
- How Teaming works and how it can implemented in your organization.
- How to plan a Teaming installation.
- How to install Teaming on Linux and Windows using the graphical user interface.
- How to manage the Teaming server.
- How to integrate Teaming with eDirectory and Active Directory.
- How to integrate Teaming with GroupWise and Exchange.
- How to create basic workflow processes
- How to integrate Teaming with Novell's Dynamic Storage Technology.
- Evaluate organizational processes and design Workflow elements and forms that mirror manually-performed procedures
- Create Workflow states, implement transitions between states, use notifications, and implement access controls
- Learn how to design forms and integrate them with the Workflows they have designed
- Implement Java Server Pages (JSPs) within a workflow Audience