This course features comprehensive coverage of advanced administration and performance management for Nutanix clusters. You’ll learn how to monitor and tune clusters for better system performance, and optimize datacenter administration. This course explains in detail how to use Acropolis services such as Volumes, Files and Objects. The course also explains how to define, manage, and secure workloads and applications using Calm and Flow, including automation of the Life Cycle Management (LCM) application, and how to implement and configure Self Service Portal and governance. This course also covers Data Protection solutions such as Metro Availability with Witness. Advanced management using the new features of Prism Central and the command line are also covered in detail. This includes how to take advantage of machine learning with entity management and resource optimization as well as how to plan for future growth using Scenario Management using Prism Pro.
Before taking this course, students should have:
- Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration (ECA) classroom training or NCP certification
- Basic knowledge of Nutanix datacenter administration techniques
- Familiarity with traditional virtualization storage architectures
- Comfortable with Linux command-line interface
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for IT administrators, architects, and business leaders who already manage Nutanix clusters in the datacenter, but who would like more in-depth knowledge of Nutanix datacenter administration. It is also for anyone preparing for the Nutanix Certified Advanced Professional (NCAP) certification.
- Advanced Network Configuration and Management
- Managing and Securing Nutanix Clusters
- Deploying and Securing VM Workloads
- Deploying Nutanix Volumes
- Implementing Nutanix Files
- Configuring Nutanix Objects
- Implementing Data Protection
- Understanding and Troubleshooting AOS Performance