In this course, students learn how to design and build a variety of standard and custom Web and paper reports using Oracle 10g Reports Developer. Working in the declarative environment of Reports Builder, students learn how to retrieve, display, and format data from different data sources in a variety of reporting styles.
Students should have experience with Oracle 10g SQL & SQL*Plus and Oracle 10g PL/SQL Programming .
This course is designed for Business Intelligence Developers and Reports Developers.
- Introduction to Oracle Reports Developer
- Designing and Running Reports
- Working in Oracle Reports Developer
- Creating a Paper Report
- Enhancing a Basic Paper Report
- Managing Report Templates
- Creating a Web Report
- Enhancing Reports Using the Data Model Queries and Groups
- Enhancing Reports Using the Data Model Data Sources
- Enhancing Reports Using the Data Model Creating Columns
- Enhancing Reports Using the Paper Layout
- Controlling the Paper Layout Common Properties
- Controlling the Paper Layout Specific Properties
- Web Reporting
- Extending Functionality Using XML
- Creating and Using Report Parameters
- Enhancing Matrix Reports
- Coding PL/SQL Triggers