Novell Identity Manager 4 is a new family of products designed to help you manage identity across physical, virtual, and cloud environments. With Novell Identity Manager 4: Administration (Course 3109) you will learn the core functionality and administration techniques common to all versions of Novell Identity Manager 4. In this course, you will learn to use the embedded identity vault, run basic reports, check driver states, manage policies, and more. If you are managing identities in your enterprise and using Novell Identity Manager 4 Advanced Edition or Standard Edition, this course provides a solid foundation for understanding and administering this industry-leading product.
Before taking this course, students should have a basic understanding of directories and directory concepts.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is for anyone administering identities in an enterprise using Novell Identity Manager 4. People familiar with previous versions of Novell Identity Manager should also take this course. Novell Identity Manager 4 contains a new architecture and many inclusions and enhancements not found in previous versions.
- Describe Novell Identity Manager 4
- Identity Manager Components/Architecture
- Review Novell Identity Manager Deployment Guidelines
- Identity Manager Administration
- Configure Identity Manager Drivers
- Manage Policies and Filters
- Implement Identity Manager Password Synchronization
- Identity Manager JOBs
- Work Order Driver
- User Application
- Implement Identity Manager Reporting
- APPENDIX A - eDirectory Fundamentals