This hands-on course provides end-users, executives and analysts with a clear understanding of how to use and maximize the value of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) dashboards and reports.Your organization's existing dashboards and reports can be accessed during the class. Or if it is early in your development process, sample dashboards and reports that demonstrate the full capability of Oracle BI can be utilized.The specific content of the class can be customized to include features that are important to you. The length of the training session will be determined as part of our consultation with you.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Report Consumers, End-users, Executives and Business Analysts.
- Access Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) and understand its features and value
- Navigate dashboards and reports
- Use prompts, column selectors and view selectors
- Create, save and utilize Customizations
- Analyze by drilling into data
- Print and export reports
- Access mobile analytics
- Work with KPIs and Scorecards
- Use the Microsoft Office Add-in