Loading Course Schedule...
This hands-on course with lab exercises will help learners to install and manage an OCP (Red Hat OpenShift) cluster. Throughout the course learners with understand the benefits and purpose of the platform, how to install the cluster, explore networking concepts, understand commands, manage OpenShift resources, configure storage, manage application deployments, and administer the cluster through logging and monitoring. This course is based on OCP 4.2 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 8 (RHEL8)
Learners will need a working knowledge of Linux systems administration skills or the equivalent knowledge of skills found in the GL120 - Linux Fundamentals and GL250 - Enterprise Linux Systems Administration courses. Learners will also benefit from an understanding of containerization as found in the GL340 - Docker course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
- System administrators or developers who want to demonstrate their OpenShift Container Platform skills.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrators (RHCSAs), or those with equivalent skills.
- Site reliability engineers or others who work in a DevOps environment and want to demonstrate their capabilities with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Introduction to Red Hat Openshift Container Platform
- Install Openshift Container Platform
- Explore Openshift Networking Concepts
- Execute Commands - CLI (OC)
- Manage Openshift Resources
- Allocate Persistent Storage
- Manage Application Deployments
- Metrics and Monitoring