This course enables students to design, plan, implement, and manage a SharePoint Portal infrastructure that allows people in their organization to leverage relevant information across business processes so they can work more efficiently.
Before attending this course, students must have: Successful completion of the Windows Server 2003 core curriculum for MCSAs or equivalent knowledge, Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003, and working knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS) and Internet Information Services (IIS).
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for IT Professionals who work in medium to large organizations and have experience in networking infrastructure using Microsoft Windows Server 2003.
- Introduction to SharePoint Products and Technologies
- Deploying SharePoint Portal Server on a Single Server
- Configuring SharePoint products and Technologies on a Single Server
- Deploying SharePoint Products and Technologies on a Server Farm
- Managing users and Sites
- Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery Strategies
- Managing SharePoint Products and Technologies
- Installing Backward-Compatible Document Libraries