This course is designed for Console Operators who are controlling an MVS system being managed by CA-OPS/MVS . The course provides a quick overview of OPS/MVS, instruction on the use of its ISPF and MVS console interfaces, and an understanding of the CA-OPS/MVS OPSLOG and System State Manager features. Hands-on labs are used to reinforce presented topics.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for MVS Console Operators.
- Brief OPS/MVS overview
- OpsView and OPSLOG overview
- System State Manager overview
- Operating a Stateman Controlled System
- Understanding the Schedule Manager
- Understanding the Group Manager