In this OAS course you will learn how to analyze and create reports in a trustworthy manner.
Students should have familiar with basic analytics and database knowledge.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for those who are currently or potentially work in a company utilizing Analytics on Oracle technologies.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and Oracle ::Analytics Cloud Services
- Accessing and Organizing Content
- Create Analyses and Apply Sorts
- Views in Analyses
- Filters and Selection Steps
- Prompts and Variables
- Use Master Detail Views, Map Views and Action Links
- Working with Expressions
- Unions and Direct Data Warehouse Access
- Create Dashboards and Add Content to Dashboard
- Using Filters to Limit Data in Analyses
- Using Master-Detail Views, Map Views, and Action Links
- Creating Dashboards
- Adding Content to Dashboards
- Adding Actions to Dashboards
- Create Dashboard Prompt
- Create and Publish Model
- OAC Developer Client Tool