This course shows you how to create ad-hoc queries and use them in interactive dashboards. You will build a dashboard using requests, and then add other features, such as charts, prompts, gauges, navigation links, pivot tables, embedded content, and BI Publisher reports. You will also learn to maintain and configure interactive dashboards, as well as customizing the user interface with styles, XML message files, and cascading style sheets. Also taught in this course is using BI in conjunction with Microsoft Office with presentations and spreadsheets.
There are no prerequisites required for this course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Application developers, Business analysts, End users, BI developers, Functional implementers, and Consultants.
- Overview of Oracle Business Intelligence Answers
- Filtering requests in OBI Answers
- OBI Answers advanced topics
- Building views and charts
- Gauge Views
- Pivot tables
- Creating OBI interactive dashboards
- Configuring OBI interactive dashboards
- Customizing the OBI user interface
- Administering OBI presentation catalog
- Using OBI Delivers
- OBI briefing books
- Using OBI with Microsoft Office
- Oracle BI Publisher
- Interactive dashboard best practices