This course will help you to learn about Oracle Database which enables you to store, organize, and retrieve data for your applications. The application is the front end and provides a user-friendly interface where users can update data in the database and retrieve data to create reports.
Students should have familiar with a local installation of Oracle Database, and an appropriate file system format is being used.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for anyone responsible for installing Oracle Database 19c. The purpose of Oracle Database is to store, organize, and retrieve data for your applications.
- Oracle Database Architecture
- Introduction to Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Creating DBCS Database Deployments
- Accessing an Oracle Database
- Managing DBCS Database Deployments
- Managing Database Instances
- Oracle Net Services
- Administering User Security
- Creating PDBs
- Creating Master Encryption Keys for PDBs
- Creating and Managing Tablespaces
- Managing Storage Space
- Managing Undo Data
- Moving Data
- Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Backup and Recovery Configuration
- Creating Database Backups
- Performing Database Recovery
- Monitoring and Tuning Database Performance
- Tuning SQL