In this course the student will learn how to use and create Outlook templates and forms.
The student should have a basic understanding of the Internet and the basic features of Outlook 2000, including how to create and send email items, schedule meetings, and create personal folders.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for those who are familiar with Outlook 2000.
- Arranging messages and using forms
- Customizing the Outlook environment
- Working with contacts, the journal, and notes
- Using templates and forms
- Integrating Outlook components and Office applications
- Sharing information by using folders
- Internet options