The objective of this course is to go over the most common and critical vulnerabilities, as described in the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top Ten list. The OWASP Top Ten list represents a broad consensus regarding what are the most critical web application security flaws. The course will include explanations and demonstrations of the vulnerabilities and their causes, as well as discuss ways to securely avoid each of these vulnerabilities. The course is rich in live demos and code examples, and the selection of programming languages, operating systems, frameworks, and technologies can be customized according to a client's needs.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
Experienced web application developers
- A2-Broken Authentication and Session Management
- A3-Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- A4-Insecure Direct Object References
- A5-Security Misconfiguration
- A6-Sensitive Data Exposure
- A7-Missing Function Level Access Control
- A8-Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- A9-Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- A10-Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards