This 2-day course provides a thorough overview for experienced users who wish to further their effectiveness on Photoshop CC. The course trains photographers and designers how to catalogue their work as well as how to enhance their photographs. This course is an ideal combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice.
- Practical working knowledge of computers and basic Mac OS X or Windows skills.
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop class or equivalent experience is recommended.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
- Those involved in any area of digital media, including desktop publishing, multimedia design, web design, digital video editing, and other disciplines for which Photoshop is the industry standard
- Photographers and artists who work with photographs
- Understanding how Digital Images Work
- Adobe Bridge
- Camera Raw Overview
- Camera RAW Tools
- Lightroom vs Raw & Bridge
- Lesson 6 HDR
- Correcting Images
- Smart Objects
- Vanishing Point
- Layer Comps and History
- Actions and Scripts
- Producing and Printing Consistent Color