This 2-day course provides a thorough overview for experienced users who wish to further their effectiveness on Photoshop. This class is aimed at the Photoshop professional who needs to enhance their knowledge to work with web and video images more effectively. This course is an ideal combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice.
- Practical working knowledge of computers and basic Mac OS X or Windows skills.
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop class or equivalent experience is recommended.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
- Those involved in any area of digital media, including desktop publishing, multimedia design, web design, digital video editing, and other disciplines for which Photoshop is the industry standard
- Photographers and artists who work with photographs
- Understanding how Digital Images Work
- Adobe Bridge
- Working with Camera Raw
- Advanced Compositing
- Using Animated Images
- Editing Video
- Preparing Files for the Web
- Vanishing Point
- Actions and Scripts
- Working with 3D Images
- Printing 3D Files
- Designing Graphics for Video