Loading Course Schedule...
This workshop has a primary and a secondary goal. The primary goal is to prepare participants to successfully complete the examination required for earning the Project Management Professional (PMP(r)) certification. For those who attend the entire workshop, it meets the requirements for the 35 hours of contact education required for registering for the PMP(r) exam. The secondary goal of this workshop is to give participants a rapid, in-depth exposure to the project management processes defined by the PMBOK(r) Guide. The workshop has been designed to work either way.
Students should have Concepts and Practice of Project Management or equivalent project management experience.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
The target student for this workshop is a project manager beginning to prepare for the PMP(r) certification exam or one who wants a capstone for preparation.
- Introduction to the workshop
- The PMP(r) exam
- The Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes and Knowledge Areas
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management and PMP(r) Exam Mathematics
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management and Other Management Concepts
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Professional Responsibility
- Sample Exam and Wrap-up